Date of Last Update: December 10, 2019
EVENT AND TRANSACTION POLICIES
These policies govern the registration for and participation in events hosted by NEW Solutions LLC doing business as GovCon Coaches and GovCon Academy.
Guest Fail/Cancellation/Substitution Policy
If you make a reservation but are unable to attend, NEW Solutions LLC is still responsible for the cost of your event reservation.
- Unless specifically noted on an event, no refunds will be issued.
- No-show’s and late cancellations will be charged the full event price. Guests that have not pre-paid will receive an invoice by email with instructions for submitting payment by credit card.
- Substitutions are welcome as long as the requests are submitted no later than three (3) business days prior to the event by the original registrant. Substitution requests can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds for purchases made by credit card are subject to a 10% (of total purchase) processing fee.
- Fees cannot be transferred to another event
- Unless otherwise specified on the event these refund conditions apply.
- Sponsorships are non-refundable.
Credit Card Dispute Policy
Credit Card Users agree to allow NEW Solutions a seven (7) business day cure period to provide a resolution in the case of a dispute. If You feel that You have been charged incorrectly, please call us or send an email to email@example.com with details of the charged amount, date of charge and the reason you believe an error has been made. NEW Solutions will respond with acceptance of your inquiry, research the charge and provide a response to You within seven (7) business days from the date we receive your inquiry.
By accepting this agreement, you agree to reimburse NEW Solutions for bank and service fees in the event that you do not provide us the seven (7) day cure period to resolve the matter. Additionally, you agree to reimburse NEW Solutions for all charges associated with collecting this reimbursement if payment is not received by NEW Solutions within fourteen (14) business days from the date you are notified that your dispute was incorrectly lodged. All refund requests are subject to review by NEW Solutions.
Payment transactions are performed through PayPal. All receipts are issued by NEW Solutions LLC.