We help GovCon companies streamline and improve their post award and contracts administration functions. We can do this on an interim or part-time basis to supplement or augment your internal contracts group. Or, we can find a full time person for you to hire.
Any engagement with us begins with a thorough review of the contract(s) in question focusing on the various terms and conditions. Most often the terms and conditions that could be problematic relate to small business regulations, contract changes requiring formal modifications, client relationship management, small business rules, Representations & Certifications, Organizational Conflict of Interest mitigations, contract close-outs, commercial contracts, and contractor responsibility. As your coach, we understand how important it is to your GovCon business to maintain a positive performance history. We prepare you fully for all the expectations and responsibilities associated with your contract so that your company can prosper and grow.
- Contractual document review.
- We review your contracts to determine whether you are in compliance with the contract or assist with contract interpretation.
- Create and/or review contracting and project management policies and procedures
- Roles and responsibilities of your team and the government
- Effective COR relationship management
- Documentation to support past performance evaluations
- Contract Negotiation.
- We can assist your company with Government negotiations.
- Generate Contractual documentation.
- We can write CDRL reports, contract briefs,
- We work with a team of experienced GovCon lawyers to assist you with subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and joint venture agreements.
- Liaison between contractor and contracting officer.
- Upon your request we will hold any needed discussions or negotiations with the contracting officer.
- Contract file set up and organization.
- We can provide a file structure and advice on how to best document your contract actions.
Whatever your post award challenges are, we have the resources to assist you in a satisfactory resolutio
Do any of these situations apply to your existing contracts
- Wage Determinations apply
- Option Periods
- Lack of COR direction
- “Acceptable” past performance evaluations
- Terms and conditions changed without formal modification and/or price adjustment